According to the Estonian laws, an Estonian company must have a local address, where procedural documents can be delivered and the company can be reached by, even when managed from abroad. Also, having an Estonian mailing address and phone number will indicate that your company is trustworthy and provides a more professional image to other parties. Therefore, many of our clients have opted in to use our service to have a virtual office in Estonia and have chosen us as they wish to work with a specialised and committed intermediary that can handle all of their needs.
Who can benefit from the use of virtual office services in Estonia?
Obviously, the biggest benefit is fulfilling the legal requirement of having a local address which all businesses established in Estonia must have, whether they are managed in Estonia or not. That being said, the motivations behind using virtual office services can be different, while certain patterns can be spotted:
- Businesses managed from abroad that wish to benefit from having a local partner that takes care of their local contact and administrative needs.
- Businesses managed in Estonia that wish to keep administrative costs low while having the flexibility to work from anywhere at any time.
- Local businesses looking to have a point of contact in another city.
- Businesses that wish to explore the Estonian market and wish to establish a primary presence before expanding.
Before we get into the specifics of our services, here are a couple of advantages of using a virtual office for your Estonian company:
- Cost effective – Renting out an office can add additional costs in managing your business, as well as having to pay salary to an employee to manage the administrative tasks. Virtual office offers an affordable alternative.
- Completely legal – As mentioned above, having a local address is a requirement for an Estonian company, luckily the legislators have accounted because many international entrepreneurs manage their Estonian companies from abroad which has left this service legal for businesses to use. However, an important note to make here is that only companies with an approved licence can provide some of these services.
- Built for remote business management – Having a business partner take care of your local correspondence significantly increases the flexibility you can have and enables you to travel and/or live abroad.
- Gives peace of mind – Using virtual office services can help you keep your mind at ease by giving these tasks over to a professional team who knows what they are doing. Our team has extensive experience in Estonian and EU laws, taxes, economy and markets which can give you an edge over your competition!
Incorporate’s virtual office services for Estonian businesses
We at Incorporate offer a full virtual office package where the services range from legal business address and mail handling to telephone answering and message translation. This helps you to provide a smooth management experience for your Estonian businesses if wish to have professional presence in Estonia.
We open your mail, translate if needed, and send it to you digitally
With our mail handling service, we will receive all mail that is delivered to your Estonian business’ address. Once something arrives, we will open it and send you a small summary or a scanned copy of the contents and documents for you to always have a clear overview. As most local procedural documents arrive in Estonian language, we can assist you with translation of the documents into a language of your preference. Being aware of any notifications or other important documents helps you to maintain your business operating within the legal boundaries and avoid any fines that might be applicable because of legislative changes.
You get a local address and phone number
Having a local address is necessary for any Estonian company by law, as there must be a way for the government and local businesses to contact you within a short period of time. Using our virtual office service will mean that you will have an Estonian address and even a phone number by what any interested party can use to contact your business. Having an Estonian phone number also increases the fact of how professional your business looks and is more relatable for local partners.
We answer or forward your calls
We also offer the opportunity to use secretary services that help you maintain local business hours and having someone that can attend incoming calls in Estonian or in another language if agreed accordingly. Another possibility here is also for us to translate any received messages via phone calls into your preferred language, or just forward the call straight to you without us answering any calls.
We keep you updated on certain deadlines and help with other questions
It is no surprise that every country has their own important dates throughout the fiscal year, and if you use our virtual office services, you will not miss the things that might be important for your business! The most common deadline that businesses in Estonia miss is the annual report declaration deadline, which is just one of the examples of things we will keep you informed about. Furthermore, if you need support with different issues that might arise while running your Estonian company, we can assist you within a reasonable limit.
Incorporate – your virtual office trusted partner in Estonia
Hopefully, we were able to provide you with insights about the opportunities that using a virtual office in Estonia can provide your business. As mentioned, reliability of your service provider and business partners are one of the most important things when establishing a business abroad. Over 1000 companies from 135+ countries have entrusted us to establish their businesses, so we might be just the partner you are looking for. Our virtual office services are flexible and if needed, we can run your errands, so you can focus on building your business.