Estonia is Europe’s hub for technology, innovation and digital businesses. This has made it the perfect location for entrepreneurs across the globe to establish their businesses and holding companies in order to make investments.
Professional asset management and investment planning in Estonia for oncoming generations is the key to long-term success and sustainability. Estonia is the perfect place where solutions are sought by business owners, heads of associations, families, investors, and crypto-businessmen.
As one of our missions is to create a tighter bond between Estonia and Brazil, we are offering a free initial consultation in Portuguese to Brazilian e-residents, who are interested in receiving asset management and investment planning assistance!
5 benefits of managing your assets and investing through an Estonian company
- Completely online and remote business management using e-Residency – there are already over 90 000 e-residents from 174 countries which surely is a proof of a very good investment and business environment.
- Estonia is part of the European Union and the European Economic Area, which serves as the perfect vehicle for managing your assets and investments if you are interested in accessing these markets.
- You have the option to defer the taxation of your profits if you retain and reinvest them – this means a rate of 0% corporate income tax applies to such funds. Furthermore, if the Estonian company redistributes dividends, double taxation is avoided – you have the ability to apply the 62 Double Tax Avoidance Treaties that help shareholders get reduced tax rates. Estonia applies for an exemption method if the shareholding exceeds 10% shareholding.
- You may run your business via an Estonian company, or you may connect your businesses to an Estonian holding company . A holding company is a business entity that is typically created to hold and control assets or stocks of other legal entities. Holding companies are usually incorporated as a limited liability entity, and its business operations do not consist of manufacturing or selling products/services to businesses/private individuals.
- In Estonia, there is an absence of legislation for under capitalization. This means that the people involved can finance the entity’s activities with loans. You can also request binding preliminary rulings, enabling you to get a response on your future plans and the taxation that will apply prior to setting your plan in motion.
How does the process look like?
Not all jurisdictions can offer the same high-quality investment environment as Estonia. However, it is very important to note that the whole process and the ultimate outcome is very much dependant on your residency, desired corporate structures and finances.
- We start the process with an interview where we map out your wishes and plans for your business and investments. In relation to the ongoing campaign from the end of September until the end of October, the initial interview is free of charge.
- We will check whether your investment and asset management plans in Estonia are viable and whether you can benefit from the Estonian legal system depending on the information you provide. Should there be a need for any analysis, we will make a fee proposal beforehand where you determine the level of the details of our analysis.
- We propose guidelines and help implement your wishes with our local and Brazilian partners that can provide you assistance along the whole way. We clearly understand that such undertakings can be complicated to manage and help from experts in different fields is needed!
Our extensive experience provides confidence
We have over 10 years of experience in establishing and helping to manage Estonian businesses for entrepreneurs and e-Residents from all around the world! Our team consists of lawyers, accountants and other professional personnel, who have worked with local and international companies throughout all these years. Our business is also subject to the rigorous Estonian Anti-Money Laundering law which means that we have sufficient measures and knowledge to provide our services.
If you wish to start planning your assets and making investments in Estonia, please do not hesitate to book your free consultation!
Disclaimer: This post provides general information, which may or may not be correct, complete or current at the time of reading. No recipients of content from this site should act on the basis of content of the article without seeking appropriate legal advice or other professional counselling.